miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2010

Procrastination: What's your vice?

As I said in some other posts on this blog, I'm a procrastinator. I get incredibly easily distracted over the most insignificant thing. That's why I can't be constant with blogging, that's why it takes me so much to make stuff, and that's probably why I feel the time passes so fast. I try to work on it as much as I can, but usually I fail.

This is what you get when you search "FOCUS" on Google Images. But you get the point, right?

This morning, for example, I was determined to write a post here. My kids go to school in the mornings, so usually that's my free time to make things for myself, like crochetting or taking care of my etsy shop, posting stuff and such. I had a really strong determination to do so.

At 11 in the morning I realized I had nothing of this done, and instead I wasted a lot of time in some random website about random stuff. I was really pissed off because I really wanted to do something useful with my time.

Eventually, I found out I'm not the only one who gets easily distracted. Searching around on some blogs about blogging, I found this website. If you have the same problem as me, do yourself a favor and watch that video:


So now, I'm writing this. Because a video said it xD

No, but really. I'm trying really hard to keep myself away from procrastination, because I love what I do and I feel I could do a lot more if I just wasn't wasting time on poupeegirl -.-

Probably it's to much to ask for, but I hope this helps you too~
Have a nice day~!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails