lunes, 14 de marzo de 2011

Cute Etsy Finds: Atpalicis

I didn't know wich section I should put this post into because the blog I'm about to introduce to you (well, maybe you already know it) is held by an amazing artist, who also happens to have a wonderful Etsy shop. So I was struggling between I ♥ Blogs, Cute Etsy Finds and Artist Magnifique. Anyway, I ended up with this because I met her via Etsy, but I hope you check out all of her sites because I assure you it's totally worth it.


Atpalicis is an amazing illustrator from Ukrania, who draws the cutest things ever. As I don't know many things about her, I'll let her beautiful art speak for me.






I'm pretty sure I'll buy some prints from her when I have a little studio so I can fill it with cuties like this.


Atpalicis's sites to check out:

Have a nice day ^^
Choco

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails