domingo, 7 de noviembre de 2010

Artist Magnifique: Seniorita Polyester

Because argentinian artist are awesome like that.

Seniorita Polyester is an argentinian artist who draws, knits, cooks and many things more~ who is currently living in Costa Rica.
I don't know many things about her except that she's an awesome and super talented illustrator. And that she's vegan.
I'm finding it difficult to say what I like the most about her work because there are a lot of things I love about her drawings. The mixture of colors, the texture and vintage look she gives to them, the mixture of naif and dark, and a little bit of sadness too. I really think her work is amazing.
But anyway, here's some eyecandy.

I met her work with this illustration, published on an argentinian magazine called "Petites" 


Two weeks ago she said on twitter that she had 1999 likes on Facebook, so she would be sending pins and stickers as a gift for the number 2000. So I went to her FB page and guess what? I became her 2000 fan :3 And yesterday I received the goodies~

I loved everything, specially the card with the girl with the water window. As soon as I get a nice workspace I'll be sticking everything everywhere <3 Thank you Miss~!
Here are some of her linkies, go show her some love!:
Web
Twitter
Facebook
Flickr
Etsy shop

I hope you like her as much as I do!

Have a nice day~

2 comentarios:

  1. I love your blogg..!
    Your amigurumis are so cute!!
    Hugss!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Haha aw, I've visited your blog and your creations are cute too!
    Thank you so much for commenting ^^
    Hugs back~!

    ResponderEliminar

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails