sábado, 27 de noviembre de 2010

I ♥ blogs: Miki's Scrapbook

I ♥blogs is back~~~
And this time I bring a lovely lady, you might know her because she's always around leaving lovely comments on this blog. Meet Miki ♥

I met her some time ago when I posted my first "I ♥ blogs" post about Milk Overdose, and she left a comment on that post. When I went to check out her blog, I found out that she lives (by now, because she's getting married soon!) in Buenos Aires, and we have a lot of things in common (I must say I felt touched when she named the Wipe magazines haha) and we started to comment each other a lot :3 She's super coooooool, and I would totally love to find some of those things she leaves for strangers in random places ♥

Check out her blog, her beautiful pictures, her fun findings, interesting posts and much more! And leave some lovely comment, she'll sure reply back because she always has cute words to give ^^

miki's

Have a nice day!
Choco

2 comentarios:

  1. AWEE! :D What a cool surprise! It feels so weird to see someone say such nice words about me! Thank you so much for this and we totally have to meet before I leave :).

    Thanks for the e-mail, too! ;) Hope you're having a great weekend!

    Super tight hug!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Haha, you're welcome huunn~~~!
    We'll totally meet before you leave!

    ResponderEliminar

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails