viernes, 22 de abril de 2011

New on my shoppu~!

Time for some self promotiooon~ yeey!

I haven't blogged about new items in a looong time! But anyway, I haven't done much u.u but this are some little dolls I have available on my shop ^^


I love making bears, but puppies are also fun to make. What do you think? I'm planning on making my amigurumi dolls in a mini mini mini version for Pullip, Dal and Blythe. Let's see how it goes xD

Some weeks ago I received a mail from a local shop asking me for my amigurumi dolls, and she ended up buying me a lot of them, so I've been working on that. I'm so freaking happy! Selling local is one of my goals this year, so now I'm looking for more shops, wish me luck!

This is a picture of all my little dolls packed xD


I wish I had taken a picture of the shop, because it's completely gorgeous and I think their Facebook photos doesn't full show how lovely the shop is. I promise  that if I go again I'll take some pics~

I'm seriously thinking on writing my entries on both english and spanish, but I'm not sure ;_; I'll do my best, I promise!

Have a wonderful day!
Choco

6 comentarios:

  1. aw.. so cute :3
    congratulation on your sales :)

    thank you or your sweeeet comment on my blog ;)

    HAPPY EASTER <3
    Please kindly left some sweet comment on my blog
    teddy bear princess
    or see my newest post
    teddy bear princess: teddy bear macarons

    LotsOfLoves

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Awe, congrats! A whole army of sweet characters! :D


    hope you're having a blast! Hugs!

    Miki.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. These are sooo cute!

    http://styleimported.blogspot.com/
    akiko

    ResponderEliminar
  4. They are adorable :) Congrats!
    Muy buen fin de semana!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. these dolls are so cute ^^♥

    ResponderEliminar

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails