miércoles, 4 de agosto de 2010

Etsy Treasury: Rabbits!

I made my first Etsy Treasury, and it was a lot of fun!
For those who don't know, a Treasury is a list (in form of gallery) with themed items of different shops on Etsy. You choose a theme, and then you pick a max. of 16 items of the said theme, and presto! You have your own Treasury on the go.
It's a great way of showcasing different shops and items that you like, and as I said, is a lot of fun~!
So, for my first Treasury, I choose the cutest animal ever: rabbits. The logo of chocopop is a rabbit, I'll show you later ^^

Please take a look at my picks! They are made with love by 16 awesome crafters and artists.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hey, I didn't realize that this was your very first treasury. I (Lilliput Loft)feel very chuffed to have been included in your first! You may find though that they are actually quite addictive! but sure are fun.
    And I too love polka dots. I chose pale polka dots for my blog background also. I am fairly new to this blog thing, myself, and am having a wonderful time blog-hopping about and collecting widgets and gadgets and ideas throughout the Land of Blog. I will check back in on you from time to time, as I am now your follower too.
    Happy blogging!
    ~Vicki

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You're right, treasuries are fun AND addictive,I can't wait till next week to make a new one ^^
    Sadly, I'm not good at blogging, so I hope I can keep up with this.
    I'm still discovering tools for promoting outside Etsy, I would like to promoton inside, but I'm too shy for forums yet haha.
    Thank you for your kind words Victoria ^^

    ResponderEliminar

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails