domingo, 19 de septiembre de 2010

New Treasury: Creepy Cute

Well, it looks like I only post Treasuries here LOL

Anyway, I've been busy working on some stuff for an anime convention here in my city, it has been really fun and the sales were great! I also met a lot of wonderful people I hope I find in the next conventions ^^

But now it's time to get back to work! This week I've been mainly procrastinating -.- and I really hate to say that I have a hard time when I try to concentrate on my job as a freelance artist. Been reading some articles at Design Sponge to try to get inspired, and now I have some ideas to w
ork on, I just hope I don't get lost in dreams and fluffy clouds xD

So, to celebrate the upcoming Halloween, I made a new Treasury featuring creepy and cute items C:

It was a lot of fun to make this Treasury (if you have an etsy account, you should totally try it :3).

Well, I promise I'll work my a*s of this week to make new items and take them pictures and post them here and in Etsy >_< *pinky promise* (I know, I say this to myself too xD I need some focusing on my goals if I want to become a full time crafter ;_;)

So, I'm leaving now, and I know I never ask for comments, but it would make me feel a lot better if you leave one *puppy eyes* I really love to know that you are on the other side ^^

Hugs~! and have a nice day!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails