martes, 18 de enero de 2011

Dedicated treasuries

When I first started to make treasuries, I promissed Asmoix I would made one dedicated to her. But, as you may know I tend to forget things xD so the unfinished treasury layed down on my non-public treasuries for some time. Recently I remembered it so I finished that treasury last week (haha, I'm a messy mess~). I loved making this, because Asmoix has some awesome taste :3

(Click on the image to go to the treasury)

And she made one back for me :3 and I must say I felt so touched (also, she called me a "pink punk bunny" ♥♥♥♥)!  Every single item is lovely and represents me so much ;_; Thank you Roo!
(Click on the image to go to the treasury)

I've been also featured on some other fantastic treasuries, and I have to make lots of them to thank the curators who included me, so I'm really thankful ^^

Do you enjoy making treasuries? You can show them here if you want :3 just write a comment with your link C:

Have an amazing day!
Choco

1 comentario:

  1. I love trasuries!
    Gracias por los halagos y cosas lindas ;__;
    Te quiero linda ♥

    ResponderEliminar

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails