martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

I ♥ Blogs: Ishtar Olivera

Hello everyone!

Today I have a lovely blog to share with you. In fact, I found out about it yesterday, but I'm already loving it, and I'm sure you will too!

Meeeeet~~ *drumroll* tatararaaaa~~~ Ishtar Olivera!

I'm totally in love with this woman's work. Not only she takes lovely photographs and makes the loveliest crafts, but also shares her knowledge on those topics and more, making amazing tutorials.



I think what I loved the most are her photography tutorials. I'll try to put in practice what she teaches there and see if I can pop up with some nice pictures :3

I totally encourage you to visit her blog and try some of the tips she shares, she's super wonderful and charming ^^

Have a nice day!
Choco

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails